Agreement for Handling Financial Transactions
September 2022 is the most recent available revision.
1. You, the "Cardholder," have engaged into this Payment Processing Agreement (the "Agreement") with trendsdesgine Company, S.L. (hereinafter the "Merchant").
2. To initiate transactions on your behalf (hereinafter "Merchant-Initiated COF Transactions"), you must click the "Start now!" button, which signifies your full consent to this Agreement and authorises the Merchant and its payment service provider to store your name, surname, address, id number, card number, expiration date, and CVV number (hereinafter the "Credentials on File" or "COF").
4. Merchant Disclosing Information:
4.1 Your credentials will be utilised for Merchant-Initiated COF Transactions only.
4.2 Services provided include access to a Premium Account with trendsdesgine Company, S.L.
4.3 Fixed date or interval of the Transaction: payments on a monthly or annual basis beginning on the day of subscription, depending on the subscription plan selected by the Cardholder.
4.4 The Triggering Event is the Premium Account Subscription.
5. The confirmation of the transaction shall contain the following information related to this Agreement: full name, email address, physical address, identification number, card number, expiration date, and CVV code.
6 . Any amendments to the present Agreement with respect to scheduled (at regular intervals) Merchant-Initiated COF Transactions shall be communicated to you
7 . business days in advance of their effective date.
After your card is successfully authorised (or account verification is completed) by the card issuer and the Merchant receives your consent to this Agreement, the Agreement will go into effect and remain in effect until terminated by the Merchant in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, which can be found at
https://www.trendsdesgine.com/legal#nav-trendsdesgine. At any time, the Cardholder may cancel this Agreement by deleting his or her Premium Account on the Merchant's website using the profile page that only the Cardholder has access to.
If you are a trendsdesgine user and you need a refund from the Merchant, please contact them at email@example.com.
If you are a user of trendsdesgine and have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. If you have any questions about this Agreement, you can email email@example.com.
9.Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions as a trendsdesgine user.